17 March 2013

Review : Lawa Lawa Boutique

Hi guys! For this entry, I would like to share some good things :) Have you ever heard of Lawa Lawa Shop? If you not, Lawa Lawa is a clothing store that offers varieties of pick. From tops to bottoms, accessories and even handbags are really eye catching and heart stealing. I can say that Lawa Lawa always pick up the best and the most stylish collections for their regular shopper. So girls, wait no more. Follow them now for some chic and fashionable shopping spree! 

Find then on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/lawalawalah
Follow them on Instagram : @lawalawalah
Online shop : www.lawalawa.my

or you can go to their shop that located in Ampang, Kuala Lumpur.
Shop address:
13A-2A, Ukay Boulevard,
Jalan Lingkaran Tengah 2 (MRR2)
Hulu Kelang, 68000 Ampang, Selangor



They got Iphone cases too! Too adorable and cute, agree?


Playful and whimsical tops. Love!


------------------------------------------------


1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, it's my first go to see at this website, and paragraph is truly fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these types of articles.

    Here is my homepage ... what should i weigh for my height

    ReplyDelete