21 November 2013

Hatyai OOTD Photos

A few shots on my OOTD during Hatyai road trip, recently. Yeah, I know it's kinda outdated, but I can't do anything about it. I only have 24 hours a day, and that total amount of hours filled with primary work and duties that leave me with no extra hour to blog. Sad :(

 White top from H&M, cargo army pants are unbranded, sneakers are from Reebok Classic, Studded bag from PrettyPop and Sunnies are from Petaling Street (pssttt lucky me for getting that sunnies for only RM15, when most online shops sell it double and some triple the price. Savvy?)

Top : I designed and printed this T for our Roadtrip. Pants from Sg Wang Plaza & Boots are from H&M


High waisted jeans & top, both are from Sg Wang Plaza.

 Girls, do you know that in Thailand they got this store named KARMART that offers soooooo many Cathy Doll stuff? Trust me, the price is way cheaper and there are a lot (i really mean a lot) to choose. I swear it's a jaw dropping and eyes popping thingy! And I have to admit I went half crazy when I saw this shop. Hahaha

---------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment