26 October 2010

Frenz Frenzy



Me
Honestly I am not a kind of person who can easily greet people and say hi. Not saying that I am arrogant nor snobbish, it is just the way I am. Say, in the situation where I meet new person, the far that I could go is by saying Hi, introduce my self (precisely my name) and shake hand. That's it. And for the next situation where I have to sit for a drink and chat, I suppose that I am not the one who starts the conversation. In other word, I am not a starter. Maybe you can say that, just start with a simple question like 'what do you do for living?' To some people this thing may sound simple to them. But, this thing - making new friend or starting a conversation with new people is really ain't my thing. And please don't get me wrong, I am not a bad person. I can go gaga and crazy with people that are close to  me. Maybe I am being a bit reluctant to strangers. Somehow I know that this is not a healthy thing to practice. I've tried my very best to change and I think today I am lot more better than yesterdays :D I have improved and I am happy with it. So peeps, get to know me first. I won't bite :p

Strangers
Strangers or new people around me may call me snobbish and all. I am not blaming them when they have that kind of thoughts on me. I am okay with it. Since I am not a starter, and a lot of people say that my normal facial expression shows that I am snobbish and arrogant. Well, this is me, and somehow I agree with them because I know that I have a garang face and for sure I am not a smiley person. I don't smile easily. Again this is not a healthy thing to do. I know. Pardon me again. And I've changed :D


Farhan Jabbar
He's the one who is responsible on giving me inputs to improve myself. He reminds me to smile always and throw away my garang face :D Thanks Darling. He always say that let others do what ever they want to do as long as we don't hurt them, be nice to them even they are not doing the same thing to us. He said that always be the one to lent the hand and say hi. Thanks again Darling. I always keep that in mind, lock it up and put it nicely in my head. I heart you always for what you are, what you were and what you'll be. Big Hug :D

 ......................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment