12 October 2010

Look For Me

Hey Peeps! These are the looks that I created using Looklet. Looklet is something like fashion game where you can pick your own models and dress them up using your own creativity. Of course Looklet provides you with a huge wardrobe where you can simply pick the dresses, tops, bottoms, shoes & etc. It's fun & awesome because I personally thing that I can level up my fashion knowledge & sense of style. Since I am still new on Looklet, please join me and to all fashionista out there, hurry sign up for an account on Looklet and I am sure you gonna love it! Wink!

P/S: Look for me on Looklet : MISSCHQA MUSTAFA

 I named this look as Geo Pastela since I am using geometrical patterns mixed up with pastel colors. I personally think that it is sweet like candy :D

The Black Rose. Don't you think that the name is as cool as the look? :D

The 80s Discoball. I am desperately searching for that pink belt. Anyone knows where can I get it? Oh please please please! :D

I named this as The Wild Researcher. I picked the Turban and I guess it suits the look. Turban headbands are a hot hair style for spring! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment