15 October 2012

Random Outfits Update

Wore my little black dress as Kurung top. Wedding and Ikea trip for the day.

Lazy Sunday. Taken during the time when me and hubs were busy upgrading the house, we paid our visit to hardware/DIY shops almost every weekend, nope, sometimes it was almost everyday :p

It was a quick one. Shopped for certain things at One Utama with my family.


Another lazy outfit on Saturday morning.

Loving this effortless shot. Thank you, love!

Sometimes, I do color blocking for my office attire. Working in bank limits me from going extra 'playful' in terms of wearing. It's totally different when I was in advertising agency where I could be peppy and upbeat
everyday.


---------------------------------------------


1 comment:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.

    Chat soon!

    Here is my weblog :: natural cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete