03 March 2014

Taiwan Travel Log Part III

It's been a while since I last posted an entry on this blog.  I was sick and not in the mood to do anything except lying in bed, stayed at home and being extra passive than usual. It was quite bad till I wasn't able to come to work for the whole month of January (exactly right after I came back from  Taiwan). At the moment,  I am slowly recovering but things seem not that easy when my hubby is out of town working since January. Right now, I should be 13 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Somehow, it has been a huge challenge for me completing my first (ever) trimester without my hubby. Alhamdulillah, even though it was a tough one, I managed to surpass the difficulties and uneasiness. I pray that things will get easier for both of us soon, InsyaAllah. For me, I believe that every cloud has a silver lining, and I am truly grateful with all of His blessings. And thank you so much for your warm wishes on Instagram :)

So, let's just continue what I've shared before. Here are the remaining photos from my last trip to Taiwan. Have a nice day, all!














----------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment