07 January 2011

Morning Monsoon Rain

When I woke up this morning, the weather outside was all gloomy. And so my room, since there was no sun to pour its shine. I opened up the window, and I could feel the morning breeze wind up to my face. Cold. Breezy. Gloomy. As if I was in London :p A sudden feel smothered inside my head, yes, I really miss this place. The air, the people and of course the shopping galore. I know I've posted some of these pictures earlier. But the feeling of longing about this place made me want to post these pictures again.






To change the mood of these pictures, I had them edited using Instagram. Looking forward to make a comeback to this place. I miss you, Mr.London.


---------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment