12 December 2011

Seasonal Festivals

Hello people! How are you doing? Currently, I am in my room. Yup, Selangor is on holiday today, so I am happily blogging and lazying in the house. What a bliss Monday! And the weather outside is so pleasant and fine. Not too hot, not too cold. Nice. It is just so perfect to have an outdoor walk with your loved ones. 

We are now in the month of December 2011. There will be another few days to welcome 2012 on board. Honestly, I am  getting a little bit tense as the day goes by. 2012 is approaching, and it is also mean that I have roughly around 4 months before my wedding day. Yep, another 4 months, peeps. And obviously there is not much day left for me to live in lazy and idle mode. Seriously, I have to click on that 'GO' button, so that I can run here and there settling loads ( i mean loads! ) of thing before the big day. Until today, a few things I've managed to execute. Alhamdulillah. And I hope, there will be ways for me in settling other things as well. InsyaAllah. 

Okay Darlings, I am not going to pour you guys with my wedding story or things relating to that, enough of the intros that is written above. Maybe it is just a little bit too early for me to make it to the public. Somehow, I think there is a limit for me to write this and that about my private life. I am hopping that everything will be just fine. InsyaAllah. Before I make a leave, these are some pictures taken yesterday. A day outing with Farhan in hunting down few stuffs :D Hey, Kuala Lumpur is having a massive sale, dearies! Christmas and Chinese New Year are just around the corner, therefore, if you plan to shop, I suggest you to go and hunt stuffs down now. The sale is crazy,peeps! Madness!

Santa is coming to town! The deco inside the Pavilion, KL

A day living as Mr.Pink Panther. Hahaha

I am proud of how my tummy can expand so well. The big Teriyaki Burger from Carl's Junior ain't any problem for me :D

My Bear was getting very excited when he saw a lot of bears outside the Pavilion. Hahaha

It is a showcase of The United Buddy Bears where 147 bear sculptures are painted, each of them are  representing each of the countries in the world. 

Hello :D

What I Wore. Remember this patterns?Yes, they are back and hyped :D

Shocking pink bandage skirt with vintage chain patterns tops. To pop the look, I simply put on my small neon orange clutch paired with glossy blue platforms. Vibrant and colorful are so my thing! 

The Cat's eyes shades



What I Wore


-------------------------------------------



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! :) I love your bag, it's super cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit! It's been years since I went to Malaysia. I loved pavillion mall too. xxx

    ReplyDelete