16 March 2012

High School Girl

Happy Friday, peeps! This is a shot from yesterday's outfit. Thanks to the weather for being co-operative with my wearings. Wore my wooly jumper on a cold Thursday, and pardon me for being a bit messed up after a long day at work. Do I look like a high school girl? Yay or nay? :p 
.
.
.

Being so inspired with these blog, (A Pair & A Spare, PS:I Made it) I quickly asked Farhan to accompany me to stock some materials for my DIY projects. Maybe I am so into this DIY thingy lately, and that makes me dig a bunch of DIY sites on the internet. Let's see what I have come out with :)



It is a bracelet! Will come up with more DIY stuff! So excited, I am! :D


---------------------------------------





3 comments:

  1. i love PS:I Made It..they have jaw-dropping DIY stuffs kan? like eh, senang rupanya! lol. btw, love ur heels babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to DIY your own stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those DIY bracelets are lovely~! ^^ And I have the exact same pair of shoes in the first pic. :D

    ReplyDelete