20 March 2012

A Weekend Dash

It was a hectic weekend when we had to travel up and down the road to be at 2 different places on the same day. The first half of the day was segmented on attending Nana & Udin reception which was held in Pekan Nenas, Johor. Congratulations to the love birds!

Then for the second half of the day, we had to travel up to Sepang in order to make ourselves available for the Future Music Festival Asia.

It was a crazy thing to do, but again it was fun actually. The funny part about it was, clearly I am not a big fan of music, yes, I do listen to music but I am not the one that so into this current and hyped music that can recognize each one of the performer on the stage. Plus, I am not a party goer, hence, I don't keep track on  this kind of thing and elements. But then again, there is no harm of discovering new thing. Me and Farhan decided to be part of the event and enjoy the time while we still have a chance. In fact, it's been years (I mean yearssssssssss) since we had a chance to be part in this kind of event. Here are some pictures of the day. Have a good day ahead, guys!


Selamat Pengantin Baru. The lovebirds in white suits.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Future Music Festival Asia 2012, Sepang International Circuit.


Sneaky Sound System. 



 The Wombats!



What I Wore. My DIY bracelets! :D


The pictures were captured and edited via my iPhone.

----------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment