20 August 2012

Pre Syawal

Random things captured via my lens before Raya.


Friday, right before we went back to JB, I got to make sure that my house in Kajang was all set for Raya. Just a lil bit of cleaning and arranging the furniture :)

Organising and filtering what to pack. It aint that easy. Am I right?

Bought this beauty piece from The Poplook, sadly, it is too big for me. To make me happy, I decided to give this to my mom as a Raya gift.

Back at home in JB, it is just like an annual practice where mom will let 3 of us do the cleaning and deco for the house. Just a simple arrangement, nothing less, nothing more.

It's Raya eve! As usual we will be having our final berbuka at my late grandparents house in Majidee. And it's like all other previous years, 'Pesta Bakar Mercun' is a must for us! :)

Happy faces of the cousins. It is Raya! :D


------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment