28 August 2012

Raya Outfit Post - Day 1

Hi dearies! I celebrated my first Syawal with my husband's family in Pontian, Johor. It was my first Raya with hubby's family and it was real good having my good time on Raya with the new family member. Even though I got a lil bit sad at first for being apart from my family on the first Syawal, but this is the fact that I have to face. After I got married, I realised that some part of my life can no longer be like before. It has to change. Changes may affect you for a little while, but you will get use to it after some times.

Talking about Raya, I guess this year is the year where I beraya sakan the most! Obviously I have 2 families now, and that is the reason why this year I had the blast Raya of all!

On the morning of first Syawal 1433. Our first Syawal as a husband and wife :)


I decided to wear this modern kurung on the first Raya. It was tailor-made by MIL's tailor in Pontian. So far, it fits me well.

Brothers & sisters

His cousin's son. Such a cute little baby :D

A shot before we leave the house to visit Mom's relatives in Gelang Patah, Johor :)


------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment