30 January 2013

Korea Travelog Part II

The best thing about traveling is you have a chance to forget who you really are. Do you get what I mean? I mean, once you are on your travel mode, instantly you will forget the reality of being you. The facts of being YOU is that, You do have work piling up at the office, or maybe some personal matters that always cracking your head, laundry that needs to be done, revision for your final exam, (do i really need to list out more?) but do you realize as you step in the airport with your luggage and all geared up for the vacation, all those things automatically vanished from your mind. It is like entering a whole new world, where you feel there's nothing to worry, there's only fun and excitement awaits you at the end of the journey. Do you agree with me? And do you know what is the not-so-good part about traveling? When you have to go back to reality, dealing with your daily routine and live in denial after the vacation ends. That is what happen to me now. Seriously suffering from holiday withdrawal sickness. Can I have more holiday, please?

Talking about the holiday, as I mentioned earlier I would share more photos in this post. These photos were taken when we were already hit Seoul City, no snow in Seoul but still the weather was extremely cold. Even more pictures coming up soon. Stay tune, lovelies.

Got a chance to learn how to make Kimchi. Frankly speaking, I am not a big fan of Kimchi, because I simply don't do sour + spicy food. I do love spicy food, but I think the sour taste doesn't go well with the spicy flavor, I find the combination is a bit awful. I'm sorry, maybe it's just me thinking that way, or maybe I have a different kind of taste bud.

Had our lunch here. Surprisingly, Korean does TomYum better, tastier and even more 'kick' compared to the ones that I usually had in Malaysia.




Entering Gyeongbokgung Palace. One of the ancient palace located in Seoul City.









Ice skating on the lake? Told ya it was extremely cold. Yeah yeah, I got ears on my hood :)




p/s: no picture of hubby because he was slightly sick. so I asked him to sit and chill.

----------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment