29 October 2013

Out Like a Light

So many things to do yet so little time. Anyone faces the same issue? All superwomen out there, do you girls feel me? Have you guys ever felt so tired that as soon as your head hit the pillow you out like a light? Have you ever felt so exhausted till you have to stop in the middle of walking just to catch your own breath? Have you ever felt so fagged till you couldn't notice that people were actually talking to you? Have you ever felt so tired till you chose to stay quiet in a group of discussion? Have you ever felt so overworked that stop and rest wouldn't do anything good, and you just continue to work and work and work? Have you ever felt so exhausted and broken down that you continue to say I am okay and I am strong but the truth is you are actually not?.....

... Have you ever lied to yourself?

I don't mean to brag nor to whine. But, a little thoughts in the heart need to be heard sometimes. Every now and then, I wish that I had a power & strength like a man so that I can work twice as hard without having to upset and disappoint many people. The truth is I am sad of myself now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But, wait!

A little thing that makes me happy. Received this Celine inspired studded bag a couple of minutes ago and I was sooooo soooo excited about it! (Can't wait to rock it!) Thank you hubby!

----------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment