04 October 2013

Singapore Photo Journal

Last week on Thursday I flew to Singapore for work purposes. To tell you the truth, even though I am a Johorean and was raised in Johor Bahru, this is my 4th time going to Singapore after like 20 years! Hahahahah. Boooo! When I told this to my colleagues, they were like "Are you serioussss?" Yes guys, I am serious :p

Below are some of the photos that I managed to capture. Due to tight schedule of work, I didn't have so much time to go out and check around the city. But I did manage to go to some hot spots like Orchard Road, Bugis Street and Little India. 



I was so lucky when the hotel upgraded our room to VIP suit and had a chance to enjoy our VIP meal at 38th floor, Pan Pacific Hotel. And the view was really awesome!



Vintage shop at Bugis Street


Chunky and colorful necklace only for 2 dollars. Crazy!




----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment