28 June 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!

24 June 2011. It was my mom's birthday. At first I thought that we would not get any chances to make a celebration for her, but a day before it, my mom called and told me that she will be heading to KL tomorrow (on her birthday) because Ayah had a meeting in Putrajaya. That would be great enough for me. So, I told my brother to spare some extra time after work to make a small treat for my mom on her birthday. Last minute of making selection on the venue, I've decided to go for this particular cafe which is located in Bangi. Well, the most convenient place for all of us, no hectic and traffic. It's Little White Cafe, a lifestyle restaurant that sells good food and good ambience too. Here are some photos takes on the date itself.




Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you! The handbag that I gave you, I hope you like it! :D

Mak & Ayah. I love you both!

My little brother. The treat was on him. (Member da kaya sekarang ni. Lol) Thank you so much, dude. Love you!

My beef sandwich. When it comes to foodie, as usual, i will definitely go for meat! 

Ayah was practicing a healthy diet. Instead of having meat like he used to, he ordered chicken at that night.

Nice ambience and good food at Little White Cafe.



p/s : Little White Cafe is located at the next block of Wong Solo, Bangi.

Address : 13-G-1, Jln Medan PB 4A, Pusat Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor



--------------------------------------------------------






No comments:

Post a Comment