25 August 2011

Sweet Treat

Hi Lovelies. I am back after quite a long hiatus. Sorry. Been quite busy lately with my work. Since Hari Raya is coming, I have to make sure that all my assignments in the office are done and all are set to be delivered on the date. Yes, I hate deadlines. I'd be half dead in order to meet all the deadlines. Blah. Being so hectic and busy during the day, will definitely make you feel weary and drained out of energy at night especially after break-fast. That is why I rather stay at home laying idly on the couch watching TV or maybe trying something new like baking a dessert, maybe :D

Simmer the jelly until it boils.

One can of fruit cocktail. Drain the juice.

One can of condensed milk and two boxes of whipping cream

Pour the condensed milk (half of can would be enough or else it will get too sweet eventually) and whipping cream in a mixing bowl. Whisk until it well combined.

In large square container, start layering the digestive biscuit with the cream on top.

Repeat this layering step according to your preferences. 

Spread the fruit cocktail evenly as the topping and pour the jelly as the final step. Store in the fridge for 2-3 hours.

My Cream Fruity Dessert is ready to serve. Easy! And it is soooo sedap! Yums!



----------------------------------------------------









1 comment: