23 May 2011

The Grant

I am so happy for you, Love.

He called me when I was at work today. He told me the good news, and I was burst into tears. I was too happy for him. I've been praying for him so hard. I kept whispering the prayer in my heart since yesterday. Only I know how avid & eager it was, that made me ask Him if by any chances that all His grants would never meant for me, I pleased if He could grant His bestow to the one that I loved the most. He heard my prayer. He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver and the Bestower. Alhamdulillah. I am blessed. We are blessed. Thank you Allah for Your Miracle. And to my Dear Farhan, you know how much I love you and I am so happy for you :D Yeayy!!!

P/S : I'm gonna be King of the pirates ! Yes, you are the King of Pirates for stealing my heart, Monkey Bear Luffy  :p



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment