10 May 2011

Sinful Saturday

Another round of date with Mr.Bear. This time we decided to check out the new launched cosmetic department store, Sephora Starhill. This is the first Sephora store in Malaysia and what a store it is – two floors of skincare, hair care, fragrance and cosmetics. Nothing much new as for the brands of the cosmetics - Estee Lauder, Dior, Clinique, Lancome and etcetera. But a huge stack of fragrances would be an absolute thing that fascinate your eyes. Personally I didn't get so excited maybe because I am not one of the fan of make-ups & one other good reason is most of the brands that sell there which we can easily seen in other department stores in Malaysia except for Benefits, Urban Decay and Soap & Glory (Oh, I so love this brand. Cute packaging and it is affordable!)

The concept store was specially  designed by a team in France with state-of-the-art lighting and fixtures.


I am wearing his shades.


Huge stack of fragrances.

Soap & Glory

We checked out from Sephora and headed to The Pavilion which is just a few steps across the road. Kuala Lumpur was so humid & hot that made Mr.Bear wanting for some ice cream. Again? Yes, he is an ice-cream man! Lol. And so we made another visit to Baskin & Robins. For your information, I am not really a fan of ice cream because I simply cannot stand the electric feel kind-of-thing each time I try to munch or bite this frozen dessert. 


My Ice-Cream Man

♥ ♥ 

Loving this shot. Thanks, Love.

What was so sinful about this Saturday? I was being disobedient to myself. Too weak of will power has made me shopped a lot! Let me count. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, & 10. Yes, 10 items in one round of shopping. Madness. Real madness I shall say. I just don't want to talk more about this. The more I talk about it, the more I get guilty inside. Having Mr.Bear with me at that time didn't make any differences. I thought he gonna pull me away each time I got real close to something cool. Instead of saying, "No, not at this time" he was being such a graceful and generous by saying "Ok sayang..." with a smile on his face.

Stumbled upon this Yellow Cab Pizza. Cool.

The bad boy of mine.





What I Wore?



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  


No comments:

Post a Comment