03 September 2011

Eid Mubarak 2011

Salam Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir & Batin to all Muslims. Here, in this post, I'm gonna put my Raya pictures, taken with all of my family members. I got hundreds of pictures in my DSLR camera, unfiltered, unedited, but I think I only gonna put some of them in my blog, the rest I will be posting them on Facebook.

On the morning of 1st Syawal, the gathering with the family took place. The occasion starts with makan ketupat before direct to the mosque for Syawal prayer, sesi bermaafan and taking pictures.

Ayah, Mak, me and Ain on the morning 1st Syawal 1432H. Blessed.

Qayum with his 5 inches Songkok. T__T

I was so happy that I found this Caftan. Been looking all around KL for my size, and finally I managed to get one while shopping with my mom in JB. And it is xxs in size T__T  Yayness! 

The family. Picture taken while we're already at my grandparent's house.

Penyimpan Mohor-Mohor Besar Duit Raya T__T

The cousins :)

My cousin captured these pictures of mine. A lil bit of sobbing and a lil  bit of tears while visiting the crypt of Arwah Mak Tok, Arwah Tok Ayah and Arwah Lola, my dear cousin.



-----------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment